Publix is one of the biggest supermarket chains in the United States of America, with over 1000 locations and 179,000 employees. In ensuring maximum employee satisfaction, Publix has launched their online portal where you can access your employee records and information. This guide will help you with logging in to this portal using your mobile devices or your pc.
Mobile Device Publix Login
To login using your mobile device, please follow these steps below:
- Go to the Publix login page at https://login.publix.org/login/.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click“Log In” once you’ve made sure that your credentials are correct.
Unfortunately, while there are Publix apps available for both Apple and Android devices, those apps are only to Publix customers. At this time, there are no Publix employee apps. However, you can access your Publix employee account on the go by following the steps outlined above.
Web Publix Login
For your PC, logging in is actually very easy. Just open your web browser and follow these steps below:
- Go to Publix login page at publix.org/login.
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields provided.
- Check to see if the details you’ve just provided are correct.
- When you’re ready, click the “Log In” button to access your Publix account.
Troubleshooting and Help
There are many reasons for a failed login attempt. Most of which is centered on human errors.Like when the user either forgot his or her password/username or mistyped them. The most common fix for this issue is checking to see that the CAPS LOCK key is not on when you retype the password/username.
You can also try to refresh the page or to restart your browser. If this doesn’t work, you may need to perform a manual password reset.
Here’s how to do that:
- Go to the Publix login page at publix.org/login.
- Under the password section, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- You will automatically be redirected to the password reset page, where you will be required to submit your account details.
- Enter your Username and PIN in the fields provided. Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is composed of the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Check to see if the information is correct.
- After cross-checking your details for errors click on the “Go” button in order to complete the password reset process.
- You will receive an e-mail containing the password reset link in few minutes time. Click on it to reset your password.
- After the process is complete, you will be prompted to choose a new password. Enter your new password, retype it and then hit the “Finish” button.
- You may now enter your Publix account using your username and the newly-created password.
If you have any question or encountered more issues while logging in you can contact their customer care using the Help link on the login portal.